Social Media Package Includes:
- Setup and Optimization of the About Us Section
- Custom branded Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Cover / Banner
- Pages Profile Image with Logo
- Integrate Twitter Tab on Facebook Page
- Integrate YouTube Tab on Facebook Page
- Integrate Blog Tab on Facebook Page
- Social Media Profile Creation & Design on Sites Such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Social Media Monitoring & Management
- Content Creation & Posting
- Automation Tools Setup & Management
- Reporting & Tracking
- 10 Weekly Posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Package Includes: (Writing, Designing, scheduling and posting on your page:
– 7 small posts with images
– 1 Blog Post written and published on social media
– 2 Graphic Professionally Designed posts
Community Management and Marketing
- Facebook Ads Boosting
- On Site Blog Posts
- Cross Promotion: Like / Follow other 40 other relevant pages
- Content Promotion: Like posts from relevant pages
- Content Commenting: Comment on posts from relevant pages
- Revisions for the posts design
- Instead of resorting to spammy ways to increase likes and followers, we use white hat and a targeted approach to increase likes and followers.
3 Tips to Grow Your Social Media Followers
We have gathered a few tips to help you build a loyal social media audience.
1. Use Keywords
No matter what social media site, using keywords is vital to increase your followers. For most of these sites hash tags work best, especially if you have your social media accounts connected with one another. This allows you to post something to all of your social media sites without having to do it physically.
Using keywords in your profile can help you attract people who are interested in what you have to offer. If they like what they see on your profile, they are likely to become an on-going follower.
2. Comment Wisely
Customers and clients love hearing from the small businesses they follow. By commenting on posts related to your business, you can get people interested in your business. You do have to remember to comment wisely, however, so that it does not feel like spam. You should also consider following people back if they start following your business on any social sites. People are much more likely to purchase from a business with which they are ìfriendsî than one that is not on any social media sites.
3. Post Regularly
People want to hear from your business. The more they engage with you, the more likely they are to become customers or clients, so be sure to post regularly on social media sites.
Try to be as consistent as possible by posting special offers, giving tips, adding pictures, polls, or anything else you want without overwhelming your followers. Look at which posts get the most attention to see what your followers are interested in seeing. This will not only allow you to provide content in the future that is relevant, but it will also give you a good idea of the demographic engaging with your business.
Social media sites can make a huge difference in your revenue if you are a small business owner. By keeping up with trends and ensuring that your content is what your followers are interested in, you will start seeing a boost in the people that engage with your content. This social interaction will ultimately translate into sales for your small business.
Why Social Media?
Social media has taken the internet by storm; with more than 2 BILLION active users, it has become an extremely reliable marketing medium for both small and large businesses.
Did you know?
* The average American spends 37 minutes per day on social media
* 3 in 5 small businesses say theyíve gained new customers by using social media
* 93% of marketers use social media for business
* 70% of small businesses have acquired customers through Facebook
Establishing a presence in the right social communities (where your target market is spending the most time) and consistently building and managing it going forward, you can expect:
* Higher Levels of Customer Loyalty & Retention
* More Website Traffic
* A Positive Online Reputation & More Brand Recognition
* An Authoritative Voice for Your Business
Social Media Posts Example:
Get a Quote