Lytron Is a Full Service, One Stop Marketing Agency. We Help Our Customers Grow Their Businesses Using Digital Tools. Such As Social Media, SEO, Search Engine Marketing and Local Directory Listings. Our Services Include: Domain Registration, Hosting, Technical Support, Website Design, Digital Marketing. Printing, Photography. Video Production, Copy Writing, Translation and More…
We Build Strong Brands and Generate New Businesses for Our Clients. What Do You Do? Let’s Chat!
Web Card Creation (for Businesses Without a Site)
Web Card Creation (for Businesses Without a Site)
- Hosting for 1 Year
- Your Own Domain Registration for 1 Year
- List Your Contact Info: Phones, Address, Website, Email, Map
- Description of Services + Products
- Hours of Operation
- 4 Pictures Insertion
- 1 Video Insertion
- Mobile Compatible
Main Profiles Creation & Optimization
- Creation and Optimization of Profiles In . Google+ Local (Maps). Bing Local, Yahoo Local Profiles
- 1 Videos Creation (From Pictures and Texts)
- 10 Videos Submission to Major Video Sites Like Youtube & Dailymotion
- 10 Images Optimization & Submission
Local Listing & Social Media Profile Creation
- We Manually Insert Your Business Info in 100 Local Directories, Like Yelp, Angieslist, Manta, Superpages, Yellowpages, Citysquares, Etc…
- We Create Your Business Profiles / Pages in 4 Social Media Sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Foursquare
- Complete Reports With Links for Business Listings
- You Will Receive Passwords and Access to All Profiles
- Submission to Data Aggregation Sites
Get Found by Customers in Local Directories & Social Media
- $99 Setup Fee + $180 / Month
- Hosting & Domain Renewal (for Webcards) Free for the First Year and $145 Afterward
- First Positions on Goggle Maps (Optional) (Client’s City). $180/month
- 24/7 Ranking Report (ask About Our Other SEO and Social Packages)
Webcard Design Will Not Be Customized. Only the Business Info Will Be Adapted in the Webcard Template. If the Client Needs Customization, Lytron Has Packages for All Budgets & Business Sizes.
50% Deposit Is Required to Start the Work, and the Full Balance Upon Completion (30 Days). Submission Report With Links and Profiles Access Will Be Given to Client After Final Payment.
We Get You Noticed 8- Make Your Business Standout. Let Us Manage the Complexities of Internet Marketing While You Focus on Your Business. With Our “Google Maps Package” You Will Reach Consumers at the Computer. In the Car and on the Go.
Local Search Marketing Offers a Great Opportunity to Dominate Local Markets
Local search marketing focuses on elevating the visibility of a local business’ presence in the search engines so that can be found earlier and more often in the search results – and clicked more frequently – by people who search online for local businesses to buy from. And according to a study by the Kelsey Group, the local search marketing field has a growing demand to meet. The study found that 97% of American consumers use the Internet to find local business information – of whom:
- 90% use search engines
- 48% use the Internet Yellow Pages
- 42% use comparison shopping sites
- 24% use vertical sites
Nine out of ten American consumers who use the Internet to find local business information use search engines to do so. Clearly the importance of local search marketing to the success of a business-to-consumer (B2C) sales model cannot be underestimated.
Local Search Marketing in the Business-to-Business Space
It’s worth noting that the importance of local search marketing doesn’t end with B2C sales. Business-to-business (B2B) sales are also becoming increasingly dependent upon search engine usage, as a study by Nielsen/Webvisible found that 41% of B2B decision-makers use search engines to find local businesses from which to buy the products and services they need to keep their businesses running.
Big Numbers Back up the Importance of Local Search Marketing
The people behind the search engines are also no strangers to the numbers or to the importance of search marketing at the local business level. Google recently announced that 20% of all Google searches have a local intent behind them (that number climbs to about 33% for Google searches via the mobile Web). And while that does not necessarily mean that two out of every ten Google searches are made by people looking for local business information, it does mean that importance of local search marketing cannot be denied.
Buzz about Local Search Marketing Isn’t Just Talk
If all the talk about the importance of local search marketing seems to you to be just that – talk – then take a look at the numbers below in the image below which is a screenshot of Google’s Keyword Selection Tool. It shows monthly and global search volumes – as well as keyword competition and trends – for five randomly selected geo-targeted keywords. Although the example highlights just five different search terms people use every month to find local businesses in just one city, it’s important to understand that there are hundreds or thousands of additional keywords that people search for every month – many with similar or higher search volumes. And that’s true of hundreds or thousands of cities around the world.
Local Search Marketing Puts Your Business in Front of People Who Take Action
People who use search engines to find local businesses and local business information do not search just for the sake of searching. They search for the sake of finding. And when they find, they take action, as the Nielsen/WebVisible study cited earlier found:
- 70% will call the phone number on a website
- 60% have referred a business they found on the Internet to a friend
- 52% always or often research online first, then follow up with an offline purchase from a local business
- 14% will send a business they found online an email
- 11% will fill out an online form
Obviously the rate of conversion of people searching for local business information means that local search marketing doesn’t just expose a business to a big crowd, it exposes a business to a big crowd with a big appetite that it wants or needs to satisfy that appetite quickly. Whether your business is a major corporation with locations in cities all across the country or all over the world or it’s a small business with a single location, local search marketing is absolutely essential to its success if it depends at all on local clientele.